Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A time to be thankful!


Luca & Nadine enjoy their first Thanksgiving...


I know this is a couple of days late, but I hope you all had a great, feastful Thanksgiving. Actually I had a very nice Thanksgiving here in Haiti. Our kids even got a chance to experience the joy of all the food. I think they have decided that this is a holiday that needs to be adopted here in Haiti.

Everyone here is doing great. I just wish you all could come down and meet my family here in Haiti. I am so thankful for each and everyone of our little ones here. I am not sure they realize how thankful they are for getting a chance to live a life of comfort for Haiti, but hopefully one day they will thank our great and wonderful God for the way of life they were spared. I thank my God daily for the smiling faces of each one here, for I know they would have had a sad life else where.

I hope that you are able to enjoy the rest of your Holiday weekend. Just remember us in your prayers. Especially little Claire to help her to keep getting stronger, for she is still so weak. But she is coming along so nicely. Can you say a little prayer for our little Nadine, her and her brother have been here for a little over a month now. We think she has a bit of depression going on, because she misses her mother. She is staring to come around, but it is just taking time. Pray for Drex and Jo who are returning next week. Pray that they will have a safe trip back into Haiti. Just continue to pray for our mission here that we can run it the best way God wants it to be ran.

In God's Time.

Michelle

2 comments:

Arnold Austin Jr said...

We are always in prayer...thanks for telling us how to pray specifically

Haiti Mission Team said...

I am on my way down there in JULY!! I hope I can meet your family there!