Saturday, February 17, 2007

Pouring of the Roof!

So I wake up this morning at exactly 5:30 wide eyed and bushy tailed. I sit and wonder why I would wake up so early and be wide awake??? Then I get the call. It is Odius (our big boss), Michelle come and open the gate we are here early to pour the roof. So I jump up to open the gate and there stands about 20 men ready for work. I wonder if men there in the States would be so on fire to work. It is amazing to watch these men work. I know that I would never be able to do what they do.

As far as the children here at the Hands and Feet Project, they are up and going as well this morning. We are so blessed by the smiles and hugs of each one of the kids. Little Jean Jean is growing so fast. The only problem we are having with him is that he is just so cute and everyone wants to claim him as their baby. It is so cute to see how the children have welcomed Little Jean Jean here. Roosevelt has just fallen in love with the baby. He actually got to feed him last night. I think it really made his day. God bless you all. Please continue to pray for our kids, the mission, the missionaries, and their families.

God Bless,

Michelle

No comments: